Unit Twenty-Six 索赔理由及依据
751. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.
752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of ￡5,000.
754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for ￡2,000.
756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
757. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of ￡280,000.
758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.
761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.